Demi Lovato NYC Unbroken Concert

Demi. Is. BACK.

Demi Lovato - NYC Unbroken Concert

When I was at Vics concert last Saturday, Demi was playing the first of her two concerts to promote her new album Unbroken which is out today!

Demi Lovato - NYC Unbroken Concert

The New York City show was in the Hammerstein Ballroom on September 17, 2011.

Demi Lovato - NYC Unbroken Concert

Now, I havent wanted to watch too much of the video from the show because baring some major disaster, Im going to her second concert this Friday in LA and I want to let her surprise me.

Demi Lovato - NYC Unbroken Concert

Of course, that didnt stip me from looking up the pictures, and good God, Demis looking sexy as hell.

Demi Lovato - NYC Unbroken Concert

I mean, I should have expected that. Mileys practicly stripping on stage now (no offence dcfan, I mean it in a good way) and even Selenas been sexing it up so its not really that surprising.

Demi Lovato - NYC Unbroken Concert

Still, I think this GIF from Whos that Boy speaks for itself.

Demi Lovato - NYC Unbroken Concert

Im really excited for Friday now! =]

Demi Lovato - NYC Unbroken Concert

I also wanted to take a moment to comment on her album. At 15 songs (including one remix) its a fairly long album. And she covers a lot of ground musicly, from her dancier colabs to her soulfull single vocals I have been very impressed.

Demi Lovato - NYC Unbroken Concert

I mean, I knew from first song I ever heard her sing live (that was back in 2008 at the Roxy) that this girl could sing and Im just glad shes had the strength and focus to continue with it.

Demi Lovato - NYC Unbroken Concert

And while I do miss Sonny, I do think that she has a long future in the buisness as a recording artist.

Demi Lovato - NYC Unbroken Concert

If you want more Demi concert pictures theres about 20 more in the gallery, just click on any pic above to see them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity model Andrej Pejic in town for Toronto Fashion Week - Toronto Star

Times up for The Hour as flagging chat show axed - Herald Scotland

Avatar named the most pirated movie of all time