Violet Hour Concert in LA

Time for a bit of a blast from the past, who here remebers Lauren Frost & Margo Harshman from Even Stevens? Lauren played Rens slightly ditsy friend Ruby and the lovely Margo played Tawny, Louiss friend and eventual love interest. Well, these two talented girls recently formed a band called Violet Hour and they put on a show at El Cid in LA on 9/27/11.

Violet Hour Lauren Frost Margo Harshman

And Im sure it will be of no surprise to frequent readers that I was there. Wait, heres a picture to prove it. ;)

Me with Lauren Frost and Margo Harshman

Okay, so obviously I had a few moments to meet them after their set. Theyre both really nice and Margo in particular was just amazing. She even hugged me, and I just about died. xD

Anyway, I had a great time and Im glad I was able to go. Heres some video of them performing

the production vlaues were obviously abit lacking (especially when compared to Demis show last week) but I was still qite impressed. They had a smoothe sound and it was a fun time. :)

There are a lot more videos of the girls up on my youtube page if youre interested.

BTW, if youre interested in my minute to minute adventures you might want to follow me on my events twitter @socaldisney. And if youre interested in learning more about Violet Hour, you can find them on twitter and facebook.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity model Andrej Pejic in town for Toronto Fashion Week - Toronto Star

Times up for The Hour as flagging chat show axed - Herald Scotland

Avatar named the most pirated movie of all time