Demi Lovato HTC Status Social Event

OMG! New event pictures of Demi Lovato!

Demi Lovato - HTC Status Social Event

I am so glad to finally see Demi out and about again.

Demi Lovato - HTC Status Social Event

Of course, I never wanted to see Demi jump back into the Hollywood machine before she was ready, but it looks like shes ready and that makes me very happy.

Demi Lovato - HTC Status Social Event

And there was a lot of press. Wow.

Demi Lovato - HTC Status Social Event

Oh, and I particularly liked the pics of her and JoJo; Ive been wondering what JoJos been up to actually.

Demi Lovato - HTC Status Social Event

And I must say, I really missed seeing her smile.

Demi Lovato - HTC Status Social Event

As always, click any pic to see the full set. It wont disappoint.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity model Andrej Pejic in town for Toronto Fashion Week - Toronto Star

Times up for The Hour as flagging chat show axed - Herald Scotland

Avatar named the most pirated movie of all time