Selena Gomez Bikini Candids in Orlando

HOLY SHIT.

Selena Gomez  Bikini Candids in Orlando

Selenas top ISNT EVEN TIED!! How the HELL is it staying up!? O_O

Selena Gomez  Bikini Candids in Orlando

Hi everyone, pardon my excitement but these new Selena bikini pics are really something else.

Selena Gomez  Bikini Candids in Orlando

While I was at work yesterday, I got six emails, two facebook messages, four tweets, and of course several comments on the blog about these pics.

Selena Gomez  Bikini Candids in Orlando

What Im trying to say it, it sounds like you guys really liked these, so I figured I better post them so yall would quit telling me about them. xD

Selena Gomez  Bikini Candids in Orlando

But seriously, thanks for the tips guys. I do appreciate the heads up.

Selena Gomez  Bikini Candids in Orlando

I really wasnt gonna post more bikini pics but there really are something else. Wow.

Selena Gomez  Bikini Candids in Orlando

If you havent already seen them all, click any pic for the full set of 15 pics.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity model Andrej Pejic in town for Toronto Fashion Week - Toronto Star

Times up for The Hour as flagging chat show axed - Herald Scotland

Avatar named the most pirated movie of all time