Selena Gomez Concert at the OC Fair

So on Sunday I went to the Orange County Fair to see Selena. It wasnt the best timing for me, but I had already paid for the ticket back in February so I figured I better take advantage. I had some time to explore the fair before the show and I saw the cutest baby cow. <3

OC Fair Cow

Also, prior to the actual show, I got word that Disney had invited some various actors to the show including Adam Irigoyen (Deuce, Shake It Up), Caroline Sunshine (Tinka, Shake It Up) Bella Thorne (CeCe, Shake It Up), and Stefanie Scott (Lexi, ANT Farm). I saw all of them, but Bella is the only one who come close to where I was. And I already met her so I didnt try knocking people over to get to talk to her. xD

Bella Thorne OC Fair

So then it was actually time for the show! It was a huge amphitheater and I was in the 14th row back. Not too bad I think. Not as good as the last time I saw Selena, but then again, I didnt have to stand in the sun for six hours either.

Selena Gomez on Stage at the OC Fair

Selena did a total of 18 songs! Thats the most Ive ever seen her do at once, surpassing her LA County Fair show last year by a good six songs. Heres the full list:

A Year Without Rain
Hit the Lights
Summers Not Hot
Round and round
The Way I Loved You
We Own the Night
Love You Like a Love Song
Spotlight
Bang Bang Bang
When the Sun Goes Down
Intuition
Falling Down
Rock God
My Dilemma
Off the Chain
Tell Me Something I Dont Know
Naturally
Who Says

I think that song Hit the Lights is my favorite off the new album. If not, then We Own the Night is.

I was a bit disappointed she didnt do Outlaw though. It would have been an interesting song to hear live. Although I must say that My Dilemma was pretty good too.

And, I have to at least mention this I suppose, Selenas little boy toy Justin Bieber was there too. Worse, he actually took the f-ing stage! I both tried to set him on fire using only the power of my mind (it didnt work, darn!) and I also watched Selena watch him. And I have to say, she didnt look very comfortable watching him perform. You cant really see her in the video unfortunately, but there was just enough light to make her out in person.

If youre looking for the rest of the videos from the show, you can find them over on my youtube. =]


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity model Andrej Pejic in town for Toronto Fashion Week - Toronto Star

Times up for The Hour as flagging chat show axed - Herald Scotland

Avatar named the most pirated movie of all time