Holly Madison insures her breasts for $1 mn

Holly Madison insures her breasts for $1 mnHolly Madison, the former girlfriend of Playboy founder Hugh Hefner, has reportedly insured her breasts for 1 million dollars.

Madison, 31, said that she insured her famous assets with Lloyds of London to protect them while appearing in her Las Vegas production, Peepshow.

Ive heard about people getting body parts insured and I thought, why not? because if anything happened to my boobs, Id be out for a few months and Id probably be out a million dollars, she told People magazine.

I thought Id cover my assets, she added.

Madison, however, also comprehends the quirkiness of it.

I think its kind of funny. I think theyre getting the credit they deserve. Theyre my primary money makers right now, she added.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity model Andrej Pejic in town for Toronto Fashion Week - Toronto Star

Times up for The Hour as flagging chat show axed - Herald Scotland

Avatar named the most pirated movie of all time