2011 D23 Expo Day One

Friday was a pretty good day. The cast of So Random including Tiffany Thornton, Sterling Knight, Doug Brochou, Allisyn Ashley Arm, Shayne Topp, Matthew Scott Montgomery, and Damien Haas.

So Random cast signing 2011 D23 Expo

Doesnt Tiff look pretty? (As always. xD )

Tiffany Thornton 2011 D23 Expo

Missing where Brandon Smith and Audrey Whitby. I really wanted to meet her. Oh well. I was able to finish my existing Sonny with a Chance autograph though I just needed Sterling and Doug. =]

Sonny with a Chance Autographs

I also got my So Random Main cast autographs

So Random Cast Autographs 2011 D23 Expo

and another of the new Randoms. :D

More So Random Cast Autographs 2011 D23 Expo

I had also wanted to see the Lemonade Mouth cast, Hayley Kiyoko in particular, but they cut the line before I got there. Damn.

Lemonade Mouth Cast 2011 D23 Expo

You can click any pic for a larger version (as usual) and be sure to visit SoCal Disney on Monday for more in-depth analysis of the D23 Expo (not just DC) and follow @socaldisney on twitter for live news from the Expo floor.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity model Andrej Pejic in town for Toronto Fashion Week - Toronto Star

Times up for The Hour as flagging chat show axed - Herald Scotland

Avatar named the most pirated movie of all time