Kris Jenner launches fashion line - Skynews.com

Kris Jenner launches fashion line

Celebrity Kardashian mother Kris Jenner is launching a fashion line.

The showbiz matriarch is to follow in the footsteps of daughters Kourtney, Kim and Khloe by launching the Kris Jenner Kollection on TV retail channel QVC - which also sells the sisters' K-Dash by Kardashian collection - on September 8.

Explaining the inspiration behind the fashion line, 55-year-old Kris said: "I was inspired by a lifetime of experience and making some really bad fashion mistakes.

"Once you hit 50, if you don't get it right by then there's no hope. What I wanted to do was build a foundation of clothing that people could have forever. Staple pieces and spice it up with some really exciting pieces."

Kris also insisted she hasn't consulted her daughters for advice on the affordable collection - which features everyday blazers, leggings, dresses, t-shirts, tunics and scarves - though she admits they have helped her with her own personal style.

She added to People: "I haven't asked them one question. To make it authentic and something that really came from me it needed to be really developed by me.

"I'm passionate about teaching women what I've learned and what my girls have helped me with, which is dressing age appropriate. I think the girls will be very excited and proud."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity model Andrej Pejic in town for Toronto Fashion Week - Toronto Star

Times up for The Hour as flagging chat show axed - Herald Scotland

Avatar named the most pirated movie of all time