2011 D23 Expo Day Two

Saturday was a big day for DC events! I got there early to see Alyson Stoner, whom you all know I adore.

Phineas and Ferb Autograph Signing D23 Expo 2011

She was there for the Phineas and Ferb meet and greet along with the voice of Phineas and Perry.

Phineas and Ferb Cast Autographs D23 Expo 2011

It took me four years to get her autograph, but I finally did it. :D BTW, she has an EP coming out soon on iTunes. Shes not sure if there will be physical CDs or not.

Alyson Stoner Autograph D23 Expo 2011

Next up was a signing for Kickin It. I didnt go, but I did get to see Olivia Holt. And I have to say, she is mighty cute. =]

Kickin It Autograph Signing D23 Expo 2011

Next was Fish Hooks. Chelsea Kane didnt show up. >:[

Fish Hooks Autograph Signing D23 Expo 2011

I still got to meet Kyle and the crew, but still, I wanted to hit on see my Chelsea. :(

Fish Hooks Cast Autographs D23 Expo 2011

Finally was the cast of A.N.T. Farm. I finally got to tell Stefanie Scott how awesome I think she is. <3

A.N.T. Farm Autograph Signing D23 Expo 2011

And it was fun to talk to Sierra McCormic. Shes a sweet little girl, emphasis on the little. Ill have to look her up when shes older.

A.N.T. Farm Cast Autographs D23 Expo 2011

Click each pic for the enlarged views. I also took pics of the Theme Parks pavilion, show floor, and Archives exhibits today. Those will be going up on SoCal Disney on Monday or so.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity model Andrej Pejic in town for Toronto Fashion Week - Toronto Star

Times up for The Hour as flagging chat show axed - Herald Scotland

Avatar named the most pirated movie of all time