Highest paid actress Angelina Jolie says i don't love acting anymore

Highest paid actress Angelina Jolie says i don't love acting anymoreShe is one of the highest paid actresses in the world but Angelina Jolie says she doesn't love acting as much as she used to. The 36-year-old star, who raises six children with longtime partner Brad Pitt, said she enjoys playing the role of a mother more now, reported Us magazine.

"I don't love acting as much as I did. I love being a mom. I've never not been grateful to be an actor. But I think when I was younger I needed [acting] more. I was trying to question things in life so you find these characters that help you find things and grow.

"I'm older and I know who I am... and I'm less interested in the character helping me answer something... than in being able to answer it for myself, as a woman, as an adult, with my family," Jolie said.

Her directorial debut 'In the Land of Blood and Honey' is a love story she also wrote, which is set in the Bosnian war.

"I prefer being behind the camera to acting. I think I've learnt something from all of the directors I've worked with even the ones I didn't like... I also learned a lot from Clint Eastwood about how to appreciate the members of the crew, empowering them to do their job," she added.

But Jolie doesn't plan to stay in the business forever.

"As Brad and I get older we're going to do fewer films. I've been working for a long time, he's been working for a long time. We've had a nice run and I don't want to be doing this our whole lives. There are a lot of other things to do," Jolie said.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity model Andrej Pejic in town for Toronto Fashion Week - Toronto Star

Times up for The Hour as flagging chat show axed - Herald Scotland

Avatar named the most pirated movie of all time