Jennifer Lopez's First Post Break Up Interview In Vanity Fair

User image
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony only announced their split two weeks ago, and somehow Jennifer Lopez managed to already give an interview to Vanity Fair to dedicate their entire September issue to her life.
Sometimes it doesnt workand thats sad. But I remain an eternal optimist about love. I believe in love, Lopez says. Its still my biggest dream. I am positivedetermined to move forward with my life, bring up my babies, and do the best job I can as a mother, entertainer, and person. I now look forward to new challenges. I feel strong.
Im a hopeless romantic and passionate person when it comes to love, Lopez explains, describing the passage that has brought her to her current state of mind. Its not that I didnt love myself before. Sometimes we dont realize that we are compromising ourselves. To understand that a person is not good for you, or that that person is not treating you in the right way, or that he is not doing the right thing for himselfif I stay, then I am not doing the right thing for me. I love myself enough to walk away from that now.

That was rather quick!
User image
User image
User image
User image

[ comments ]


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrity model Andrej Pejic in town for Toronto Fashion Week - Toronto Star

Times up for The Hour as flagging chat show axed - Herald Scotland

Avatar named the most pirated movie of all time